Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I set the Height of a Tab in UltraWebTab?
posted

I have created a webtab control with 4 tabs and a height of 800px.  The problem I have is that this makes the height of the tabs stretch to fit the control.  I would like to set the tab heights to 52px each.  Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks for any help.

posted

Hi,

That is correct under XHTML some html elements may appear outside of its <div> container and that container has default value of overflow. However, any value of that attibute will hide "outside" elements. ContentPane has Scrollable property which will set that attribute.

If "tab height to 52px" means overall height of control, then following settings will enforce that:

<igtab:UltraWebTab ID="UltraWebTab1" runat="server" Height="52px">

<Tabs>

<igtab:Tab Text="New Tab">

<ContentPane EnableRelativeLayout="True" Scrollable="Auto"></ContentPane>

<ContentTemplate>

<asp:Calendar ID="Calendar1" runat="server"></asp:Calendar>

</ContentTemplate>

</igtab:Tab>

</Tabs>
    </igtab:UltraWebTab>

posted

I think you want to do the following in the aspx page

<igtab:ultrawebtab id="ultraWebTab1" runat="server" DummyTargetUrl=" " DisplayMode="singlerow" ThreeDEffect="False" DynamicTabs="false"
                BackColor="#bbeeff" BorderWidth="1px" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderColor="#CCCCCC" Width="100%" Height="52px"
                Font-Size="8pt" Font-Names="Verdana">

This sets the height of the tab control to 52px, and the tabs within the tab control will also be 52px.  I'm not sure if you can set the heights of the tabs individually, but this should stop  the tab control filling the entire space of your usercontrol.

James.