Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with valign in content window of WebTab
posted

I have inserted a webtab control on my web page with tab heights of 59px.  When I run my project the webtab content window has a large space (appears to be the same height as my tabs) at the top.  I have tried setting all padding and margins to 0, but nothing happens.  I shows to proper alignment in design time.  Anyone know how to get around this issue?

Thanks.

Andrew

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello
    You can use div in ContentTemplate tag and set style.Plese taka a look code below:

<igtab:UltraWebTab ID="UltraWebTab1" runat="server">
            <Tabs>
                <igtab:Tab Text="_1_">
                    <ContentTemplate>
                        <div style="height:59px;width:59px;overflow:scroll">
                            <asp:Button ID="button2" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                            <asp:Button ID="button3" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                            <asp:Button ID="button4" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                            <asp:Button ID="button5" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                            <asp:Button ID="button6" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                            <asp:Button ID="button7" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                            <asp:Button ID="button8" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                            <asp:Button ID="button9" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                            <asp:Button ID="button1" runat="server" Text="but" Height="90px" Width="90px" />
                        </div>
                    </ContentTemplate>
                </igtab:Tab>
                <igtab:Tab Text="_2_">
                    <ContentTemplate>
                    </ContentTemplate>
                <igtab:Tab Text="_3_">
                    <ContentTemplate>
                    </ContentTemplate>
            </Tabs>