Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebCombo callback functionality
posted

Hi there

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";}

Somebody can help me with the load-on-demand feature at run time in v8.2 of WebCombo. I’m following the help guidelines but something might be wrong, the Combo doesn’t load on demand, only the first required rows, in this case 10, when you scroll down dosn't load the other records. Here you can see the code:

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            this.WebCombo1.EnableXmlHTTP = true;
            this.WebCombo1.DisplayValue = "ShortName";
            this.WebCombo1.DataTextField = "ShortName";
            this.WebCombo1.DataValueField = "CCode";

this.WebCombo1.DropDownLayout.RowsRange = 10;

this.WebCombo1.InitializeDataSource += new InitializeDataSourceEventHandler(WebCombo1_InitializeDataSource);
        }

void WebCombo1_InitializeDataSource(object sender, WebComboEventArgs e)
        {

//Here I load a dataset with the table Countries

this.WebCombo1.DataSource = _datasetmain.Tables["LUP_Countries"].DefaultView;
            this.WebCombo1.DataBind();

}

I'll appreciate any help.

regards