Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
User control inside TemplatedColumn
posted

Hi,

is it possible to have a user control (table with some radio buttons, textboxes) placed inside a panel in a row of a templated column in ultrawebgrid ? Displaying works fine, but if I want to display other information in the grid (without panel) and then move back I'm getting

"Failed to load viewstate.  The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request" error message.

I set EnableViewState to false for each control inside the user control, but this didn't help.

Thanks

Bartek

posted

It really depends on your scenario. Based on the error message I see this could be a problem with page lifecycle and/or the control tree - e.g. are you adding different controls on postback that did not exist there before?

Still, it is very tough to say based on that, if you can please paste some sample code this could probably provide additional information.