Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot get cell value
posted
Hi, I am using infragistics webgrid version 6. i am displaying data in cross-tab format in the grid. i am attaching a webnumericeditor with the columns by using the following code. m_oDataGrid.Columns[i].Type = ColumnType.Custom; m_oDataGrid.Columns[i].EditorControlID = "WebNumericEdit2"; When i press save button, i cannot get cell value. Currently i am using the following code to get the cell value UltraGridRowsEnumerator RowEnum = m_oDataGrid.Bands[0].GetRowsEnumerator(); UltraGridRow oRow; while (RowEnum.MoveNext()) { oRow = RowEnum.Current; oRow.Cells.FromKey(oRow.Cells[i].Column.Header.Key).Value; //this line is not giving any value. } Please suggest
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,
    I use latest release of NetAdvatage and I get  value from cell in client side with JS code below:
        <script type="text/javascript">
            function GetValue(gridID, CellID) {
                var cell = igtbl_getCellById(CellID);
                alert(cell.getValue());
            }</script>
    I am not sure whether will work in you  version. You can try to update to NetAdvantage 8.3.
    Hope this helps
    Thanks.

Children
No Data