Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tree node expand not working on Production M/c.
posted

I have a infragistics WebTree which is loaded on demand. It works fine on my local machine but on production tree nodes does not expands or collaps.
On investigating the issue further, I found that any hit to server stops my tree to function properly....this happens only on production server where as in local it works properly. Also the required dll's are in place.Can some one help us on this....

Code..

<igmisc:WebAsyncRefreshPanel ID="warp" runat="server" Width="95%" Height="80%">

<ignav:UltraWebTree ID="uwtMyTOC" runat="server" Expandable="true" CheckBoxes="true"

LoadOnDemand="Manual" DataKeyOnClient="true" CompactRendering="true" WebTreeTarget="HierarchicalTree"

ExpandAnimation="None" OnNodeChecked="My_NodeCheked" EnableViewState="true"

OnDemandLoad="My_DemandLoad" OnNodeCollapsed="My_Collapsed"

OnNodeExpanded="My_Expanded">

<rootnodestyle cssclass="main-node" />

<nodestyle cssclass="main-node" />

<selectednodestyle backcolor="White" />

<clientsideevents nodeclick="NodeClick" nodechecked="NodeChecked" />

</ignav:UltraWebTree>

</igmisc:WebAsyncRefreshPanel>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Do you need to put this on a WARP panel?  I only ask because I had problems with using a tree on a WARP panel as the ViewState grew quite large and hurt performance, sometimes failing to expand larger branches of the tree.  With DemandLoad and Manual SmartCallbacks I avoided this problem, gained huge performance increases, and did not have to sacrifice any AJAX functionality.  All it took was a few changes to the way I populated the tree. 

You may want to look into that.

Good luck,
    Dan

Children
No Data