Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Client Side Event Getting Lost in WARP
posted
Hello, I am trying to link up Header Click Event (Client Side) with my custom javascript function. The grid resides inside a WARP. I did that at compile time and it works perfectly fine. However after a single Asynchronous call, the grid looses the client side event. And any subsequent clicks on the header doesn't raise the event. Any ideas?
Parents
No Data
    posted

I'm not sure what could cause this.

Is the grid's built-in functionality otherwise working after the asynchronous callback?  If not, then a JavaScript error may have occurred that is preventing all JavaScript from running.  If the rest of the grid's functionality is working, then I would next suspect there's something about how you're connecting your JavaScript function to the event handler.

My best advice is for you to submit a support request and attach a sample that we can run and debug that reproduces this behavior.  A Developer Support Engineer will use that sample to determine what's happening and what can be done to resolve the issue.

Children
No Data