Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Mystery Top and Left Border won't go away
posted

I have a WebTab with the following settings:

<igtab:UltraWebTab Width="100%" ID="UltraWebTab1" runat="server" ThreeDEffect="False">
   <DefaultTabStyle Font-Bold="False" Font-Size="18px" BackColor="#9B9B9B" ForeColor="WHITE" Font-Names="Arial Black"></DefaultTabStyle>

<SelectedTabStyle ForeColor="#F9C618" BackColor="#1C499D"></SelectedTabStyle>

<DefaultTabSeparatorStyle Width="13px"></DefaultTabSeparatorStyle>

<RoundedImage FillStyle="LeftRightOnly" NormalImage="~/Images/TabHeaderBorders/tab_header_corners_gray.gif" SelectedImage="~/Images/TabHeaderBorders/tab_header_corners_blue.gif" />

<Tabs>

<igtab:Tab Text="Visas">

<Style Width="174px" Height="55px"></Style>

<ContentPane BorderWidth="10px" BorderColor="Red" BorderStyle="Solid" EnableRelativeLayout="true">

<div class="TabPanel"><uc1:VisaCheck ID="VisaCheck1" runat="server" Visible="true" /></div>

</ContentPane>

</igtab:Tab>

I added a red border to the content page, and that shows up fine.  However, there is a selected-tab-blue-color 2pixel border on the top and left of the content pane.  I can't figure out how to get rid of that.  No blue border shows up on the bottom or right.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data