Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Web Combo Load on Demand - Initial values
posted

Hi,

I have a webgrid, with some webcombos inside, i would like to use the load on demand feature (implemented as in http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/NET/2008.1/CLR2.0/html/WebCombo_Enable_WebCombo_to_Load_Rows_Demand.html)

But it seems to have a problem, when you bind data to the grid and the selected value of the combo is not in the first elements of the combo, it wont work properly. (In this case my combo has a set of currencies) So for the case, if i have in the item of the grid a currency that is between the 10 first currencies (i have set my DropDownLayout.RowsRange to 10) it wont work. If the currency is between the first 10 currencies works fine.

Now i have researched, and some people seems to think this is not posible to achieve with teh webcombo, I mean, there is not way to configure the webcombo so It would fetch the data when is binding and show the currencies. But I haven't see this limitation regarding the initial values of the webcombo with the load on demand feature, adressed in the documentation.

I would like to know if this is posible to achieve with the webcombo, and if it is so, then what can i be making wrong that is not working for me?

Regards.-

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

I still have problems with this, so any help would be apreciated. At least anyone from Infragistic could tell me if this is posible to achieve with the webcombo? Because if it is not posible, i wouldn't try to do it anymore. So far i haven't found any official place that points it as a not posible. (Maybe i just did not find it, but i would like to know) .

Regards.-

Children
No Data