Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid & ExcelExportor
posted

Hi All,

I am new to infragistics &.net platform and have some issue with my application which i am working on. could any one help me out in solving the issue. Let me explain you in detail.

I have an excel template with of around 10,000 records in it. Except 3 columns all other column in the sheet has the formulas.

So, what i have decided is to design a front-end screen which takes the date range,the item name+ hourly data as the input and when you hit the export button it should call the existing excel template  ( i dont want the output in a new excel file) and insert these data in the particular columns. other columns will change automatically (has formulas in it).

Design:

To export the data i used ultrawebgrid & the Infragristics ExcelExporter. My issue arises here i couldnt able to send the data to the exisiting excel template from the grid where as i can easily call the new excel file which i dont need to.

Could anyone tell help me with code how & where to call the existing template. The above code gives the result in new excelsheet. All your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Dura