Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with UltraWebGrid in a UltraWebTab
posted

Hi,

i hope somebody can give me a reason for that behavior. I use some grids in 3 tabs of a webtab control to display data (kind of wizard style).

I bind all tabs at once. So that alle three tabs and grids are loaded immediately.

If i debug the code i can see all the data in the grids data structures. So until here it looks fine.

ugrid.Rows(0).Cells(4).Text = "My Value"

This value i can see in PreRender as well. Also if i do a postback the value is still there after the Page_Load. 

But the grid doesnt show the data. Its empty. 

The wierd thing is... I have a drop down list to filter some data. It calls exactely the same to bind it. 

ugrid.datasource = _data.GetRows()

ugrid.DataBind()

In this case, if the tab that contains the grid is selected and visible, this works and the grid is rendered correctely. 

I cant find why this doesnt work. More strange is the fact, that my third tab owns 2 grids as well and those are most time shown correctely. 

I hope you can give me some hints. I dont have any other ideas how i could figure out the reason for this behaviour.

Thanks a lot!

Using NetAdvantage 2008 Vol 3