Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hide Scrol Bar
posted

hi,

I am using ultrawebtab.I desing contentpane and set the targetUrl.when i click on the tab a page is load in contentpane with scrolbar page height is greater than contentpane.contentpane render as Ifram.I tried to get this frame on client side in tab event( UltraWebTab1_Initiali) and set scrolling valu "auto" to "no",iframe changed the scrolling value "no"  but contentnpane still show scrollbar .pls help if anyone have any idea

function UltraWebTab1_InitializeTabs(oWebTab)

{

var frame=document.getElementById('frameid');

frame.scrolling="no";

}

Parents
    posted

Scrollbars aren't just a mechanism on the IFrame, they're also a mechanism on the content you're displaying inside of it.  Sounds like the body element of the page that's being displayed inside of the iframe has scrolling enabled.  The easiest way to figure it out is to use a DOM Explorer like IE Developer Toolbar to examine the elements on the page, and modify their css values and attributes until you find which element is displaying the scrollbars.

-Tony

Reply Children
No Data