Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid Performance & Reference
posted

I have created a very simple grid with data source of extracting data from database. I have found that whenever my mouse is over the row data which has a highlight effect over the row, my CPU may reach to a around 50% or above. It should have stayed at less than 10% when it's not over the row data. So I doubt if it needs much more resources when more complicated components are built, or if there is any parameter that I can tune??

By the way, is there any documentation about the list of attributes and the corresonding description of each tag that  I can refer to ??

Thank you very much.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi:

Yes if you look in the API documents, you'll find a description of all the tags, their attributes, etc.

I don't know why yu're getting more CPU usage on a mouse over, but you will not have problems with more complex pages or larger data sets. The components are being used on data sets with thousands of rows and more, and are being used on very complex pages without issue.

Thanks,
    Jim

Children
No Data