Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webgrid not fetching rows
posted

Hey guys,

I have an UltraWebGrid that has the property LoadOnDemand set to Xml and AllowPaging set to true with a page size of 100. The grid is supposed to display 450 rows.

When the page loads I can see it has 5 pages, which makes sense, but when I scroll the bar down it will display only 50 rows, it won't fetch any more rows, which means that there are some rows that are not being displayed. For example at the end of the page 4 I have records that start witht the letter "S", and on the next page the first record starts with "W", so records with the letter "T" are not being displayed (yes the list is sorted) I tried changing XmlLoadOnDemandType to Synchronous with no luck.

Is it that  LoadOnDemand set to Xml is does not work when AllowPaging is set to true??

this is the grid: 

<igtbl:UltraWebGrid ID="UltraWebGrid1" runat="server"     

AllowColSizingDefault="Free"
            AllowColumnMovingDefault="OnServer"
            AllowDeleteDefault="Yes"
            AllowUpdateDefault="Yes"
            AllowSortingDefault="Yes"

Browser="Xml"
      DisplayLayout-Pager-AllowPaging="true"  DisplayLayout-Pager-PageSize="100"
      DisplayLayout-XmlLoadOnDemandType="Virtual"
      DisplayLayout-LoadOnDemand="Xml" >          

<DisplayLayout>

<FilterOptionsDefault AllowRowFiltering="OnServer" FilterUIType="FilterRow" FilterComparisonType="CaseInsensitive" RowFilterMode="AllRowsInBand" >          

</FilterOptionsDefault>

</DisplayLayout>

</igtbl:UltraWebGrid>

Thanks  !