Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ig:gidView row selection
posted

In ig:gidView i want to implement row selection, with out the select row check box column..

I want to select the row on click of that row. how can i do that?

May be select row check box column make display:none and by clicking on that row i can set on that perticular row selected check box to selected by javascript..something like that..

Is there anyway?? beacause  to implement row selection feature adding of check box is not always accepted as per project requirement, as sometimes client fixed the table layout.

thanks in advance

posted

Hi Gantait:

If you go to componentsforjsf.com and check the Online Demo, there;s a new section labeled "CSOM" that has examples of how to do this. The CSOM tab is the BOTTOM tab in the demo section -0 you may have to scroll down a little to see it.

There are two or three grid examples that explain how to select a row without a check box. This is a new feature in our 9.1 release by the way.  :)

Best,
    Jim