Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebTab Height
posted

Problem: Set the Height of the UltraWebTab in such a way that it covers the available area of the client browser 

Explanation: I have an UltraWebTab control on my page. In tabs I set the TargetUrl property of the ContentPane to load some other pages. I've written an XML file to set the layout of the UltraWebTab control. I've set a fixed Height in my XML for the UltraWebTab control because if I set the height in percentage, it doesn't work. What I want is... the scrollbar should only appear within a tab, that is, with content pane only and browser scrollbar should not appear. Scrollbar with content pane appears when contents of the loaded form are more than available area, which is ok. I've set the Height of the UltraWebTab to a value so the browser scrollbar doesn't appear. But when i check this page on some other machines which have XP theme enabled or have some toolbars in the browser, the browser scrollbar appears.

I can set fixed Height using JavaScript if percentage doesn't work. But I have no idea that height of which element should be set. Please help!