Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Alternative to UltraWebGrid in WebCombo
posted

I need to display a grid in the drop down combo box to represent qty pricing on products selected from that box. Here is my problem.

The shopping cart software that I am using pre-renders the pages so you cannot put a ScriptManager on the page so Ajax will not work. The grid works find in IE and Firefox but no dice in Google Chrome or Safari. Since this site is our companies main e-commerce site I am a little uncomfortable designing a product page that Mac users will not be able to use at all.

So my question is can I get a grid to appear in a combo box that doesn't require a script manager and that will work in Chrome and Safari? I am using NetAdvantage 9.1 CLR3.5

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

Sorry for the length of time for a reply.  Our The Netadvantage for ASP.Net Ajax (Aikido) suite of controls will support Chrome and Safari along with IE and Firefox.  However, you will need a ScriptManager to use them.  The Netadvantage for ASP.Net controls do not need a scriptManager, however, they are not supported in Chrome or Safari. 

So, I do not think that Infragistics controls will be able to solve this problem that you are running into.

If you need something custom like this, we do provide UI Consulting Services that will be able to implement this for you. 

Hope this helps. 

Children
No Data