Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebCombo in WebGrid closes on dropdown
posted

Hi,

I have an issue where an embedded WebCombo control in a WebGrid closes immediately after the WebCombo drops down.

I have a WebDialogWindow which opens when the user wants to enter advanced filter criteria.  The DialogWindow contains the WebGrid control, which has 5 columns, three of which are WebCombos, one is a regular grid cell and the last is a hidden column.  When the user clicks triggers the dropdown on any of the embedded WebCombos, the combo drops down, then immediately closes again.  I have another WebCombo which sits outside the WebGrid, and this one functions properly.

Another twist to this issue; my desktop computer with a resolution of 1920x1200 doesn't have this problem.  But my laptop and my client's machine do.  My laptop has a screen resolution of 1024x768 which is what I am coding this site for.  My client's desktop has a slighly higher resolution (don't know what it is), but not as large as my home desktop.  So I'm not sure if this has something to do with it but thought it might be worth mentioning.

Any ideas on what might be causing this?  I am attaching a zip file with the aspx and aspx.cs files.

Queries.aspx.zip