Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem loading presets
posted

I have a regular asp.net gridview that includes a webdatechooser control in one of the columns. The calendar works fine as is(with no styling), but I have it go through and run the loadpreset method to use a common preset style for each calendar in each row in the gridiview binding events. When it displays only the web date chooser control in the first row works by clicking on the drop down icon, none of the web date choosers in subsequent rows work when you click on the drop down icon.(The style loading appears to be working since the drop down icon is correct)  Any ideas why only the first row works and none of the others do when using the LoadPreset method? (using version 7.3)

I do not want to use an infragistics grid for this particular project.

posted

My fault. Dumb Programmer Error. Moved the load preset code from the RowCreated event on the gridview to the RowDatabound event.