Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with grid horizontal scrolling.
posted

Can someone explain to me how to prevent horizontal scrolling on a grid?  I want 100% width of the

columns but no scrolling.

I mean obviously I want scrolling if columns force this but I can't seem to get my grid to behave in

this manner.  As you can see from the image my columns do not reach 100% of the grid because

I used fixed widths to prevent this although I still have a horizontal scrollbar.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Robert,

If the WebGrid ScrollBar property is set to Auto and the ScrollBarView property is set to Both, the WebGrid columns widths may be set manually to percentage widths to total 100% and allow the WebGrid to display to its full width without the horizontal scrollbar appearing.

Please let me know what version and build of NetAdvantage you are using or you may want to consider logging this issue with Developer Support.  If so, please attach your page containing the WebGrid that you are having the issue with.

Sincerely,
    Mike D.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data