Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
problem with dropdownlist in webgrid
posted

Can anyone help me 

I have a grid with four bands, in the third band I have 3 columns with dropdowns and in the 4th band I have 4 columns with dropdowns.

I don't know the reason but except the last dropdown in 4th band all are working fine. all the dropdown have 0-5 values. Vlue member and display member are integers only. In the last dropdown also i am getting the dropdown list with all the values but I am unable selet a value from the list,regardless of the value I am selecting it is selecting the first value in the list. 

UGPerformance.Bands[3].Columns.FromKey("AppQ4").Type = ColumnType.DropDownList;scores = UGPerformance.Bands[3].Columns.FromKey("AppQ4").ValueList;

scores.DataSource = dbDataSet;

scores.DisplayMember = "Score";

scores.DataMember = "Scores"; 'Scores is the Tablename of dbDataSetscores.ValueMember = "Score";

scores.DataBind();

Thanks

Verified Answer
    posted

In the past, I've solved dropdown problems by checking:

• Do the data types match?  Datatypes for the underlying row data (in your database) need to match those in the database data destined for the dropdown's ValueList.ValueMember. In the grid, the UltraGridColumn.DataType must also match.
    • Do the column names match?  (In all the same places.)

HTH