Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IE unknow runtime error when dynamically loading an ultra web grid into a container using AJAX.
posted

Hello.

I am quite desperate about this issue, it is taking me days  to resolve it and I must admit I am totally lost!! In firefox everything seems OK.

My problem is as follows: we are using jQuery framework to inject content into a div. The content is an aspx resource, which has a ultrawebgrid on it.

At some point of the AJAX process, jQuery evaluates all scripts from the server. I have isolate the code, and it seems like jQuery is creating a new script object and inserting into in the head of the parent document.

This is working pretty well, except when the server returns this code (sorry for the length of it):

"<!-- var oUltraWebGrid1 = igtbl_initGrid(\"UltraWebGrid1\",[false,0,2,2,1,3,\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsItem igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsItem ig_49f5d809_r1\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsAlt igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsAlt\",1,3,\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsEdit igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsEdit ig_49f5d809_r9\",2,\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFooter igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFooter ig_49f5d809_r5\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsGrpItem ig_49f5d809_r8\",0,\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsHeader igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsHeader ig_49f5d809_r4\",3,22,\"\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsExpArea ig_49f5d809_r7\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsLabel\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected\",1,1,1,3,0,2,false,1,1,8,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblMinus.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblPlus.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblTri.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblTriEdit.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblNewrow.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblBlank.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblSortAsc.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblSortDesc.gif\",[true,\"#000000\",\"\",\"\",[\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\"]],\",|.\",2,\"UltraWebGrid1\",1,0,\"\",false,0,\"UltraWebGrid1\",1900,true,1,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFixedOn.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFixedOff.gif\",\"ig_49f5d809_0\",0,1,1,0,0,0,\"Row {0}, {1}: {2}\",\"Child row {0}, {1}: {2}\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDown igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFilterDropDown ig_49f5d809_r26\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDownSel ig_49f5d809_r11\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilter.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterApplied.gif\",\"\",\"/OASySDNA.WMS.LDInterfaces/WebResource.axd?d=FxGjIpXBzvBzuZ7Z9qfUhC9D3i_Y35Lwef5isCXCmA-kWHu302Q4D5hJuuxM6BoShhYpC_mw19iouX6cMUj-lNum-8jsyskGyR3pAUujexeUUSuXrAA2Cd-Q0vEt3sxdEcxWDgAGmo9OwT2Mof-APWa7Tm4_5qUX3OOp98WkW-M1&t=633697477283125000\",true,2,0,\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblBlank.gif\",\"http://localhost/OASySDNA.WMS.LDInterfaces/FlowLoops/LoopSummary.aspx?_=1250060258890\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsActiveBorderTopBottom\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsActiveBorderLeft\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsActiveBorderRight\",[[3,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterEqual.png\",\"Filter Equals\",\"Equals\"],[4,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterNotEqual.png\",\"Not Equal\",\"Not Equals\"],[5,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterLike.png\",\"Like\",\"Like\"],[6,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterNotLike.png\",\"Not Like\",\"Not Like\"],[7,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterLessThan.png\",\"Less Than\",\"Less Than\"],[8,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterLessThanOrEqualTo.png\",\"Less Than Or Equals To\",\"Less Than Or Equals\"],[9,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterGreaterThan.png\",\"Greater Than\",\"Greater Than\"],[10,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterGreaterThanOrEqualTo.png\",\"Greater Than Or Equals To\",\"Greater Than Or Equals\"],[11,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterStartsWith.png\",\"Starts With\",\"Starts With\"],[12,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterDoesNotStartWith.png\",\"Does Not Start With\",\"Does Not Start With\"],[13,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterEndsWith.png\",\"Ends With\",\"Ends With\"],[14,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterDoesNotEndWith.png\",\"Does Not End With\",\"Does Not End With\"],[15,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterContains.png\",\"Contains\",\"Contains\"],[16,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblFilterDoesNotContain.png\",\"Does Not Contain\",\"Does Not Contain\"]],\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsItem igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsItem\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDown igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFilterOperandDropDown ig_49f5d809_r27\",\"\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDownSel igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDownSel\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsButton igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsButton igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFilterOperandButton\",1],[[\"\",2,0,0,0,\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsItem igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsItem ig_49f5d809_r1\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsAlt igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsAlt\",0,0,1,2,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblMinus.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblTri.gif\",\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblTriEdit.gif\",\"20px\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsEdit igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsEdit ig_49f5d809_r9\",0,\"../ig_res/prueba_estilos_infragistics/images/ig_tblPlus.gif\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFooter igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFooter ig_49f5d809_r5\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsGrpItem ig_49f5d809_r8\",0,\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsHeader igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsHeader ig_49f5d809_r4\",0,true,false,\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsExpArea ig_49f5d809_r7\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsHeader igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsHeader ig_49f5d809_r4\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsLabel\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected\",0,0,0,0,0,\"\",\"UltraWebGrid1_rowtempl_0\",[],2,true,22,\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",0,1,1,false,false,1,2,2,\"\",true,1,1,1,\"(All)\",\"(Empty)\",\"(NonEmpty)\",[],0,\"0\",\"2\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDown igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFilterDropDown ig_49f5d809_r26\",\"igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDownSel ig_49f5d809_r11\",2,0,2,1,1,1,\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",[\"Equals\",\"Not Equals\",\"Like\",\"Not Like\",\"Less Than\",\"Less Than Or Equals\",\"Greater Than\",\"Greater Than Or Equals\",\"Starts With\",\"Does Not Start With\",\"Ends With\",\"Does Not End With\",\"Contains\",\"Does Not Contain\"],0]],[[[\"\",\"\",8,0,false,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,false,\"\",false,0,\"\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsButton igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsButton\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected\",\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsSelected\",0,\"\",[],\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDown igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsDropDown\",\"\",\"\",0,[],\"\",\"\",\"100px\",true,false,false,\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsHeader igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsHeader ig_49f5d809_r4 \",\"width:100%;height:100%;\",false,\"ig_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFooter igtbl_prueba_estilos_infragisticsFooter ig_49f5d809_r5 \",0,\"\",\"\",\"\",false,\"\",\"\",\"\",\"\",false,[],2,1,1,true,0,3,1,0,true]]],[[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0],[\"\", 0]],[-1,50,50,[],[],[],\"\",\"\",\"\",0,0,\"/OASySDNA.WMS.LDInterfaces/WebResource.axd?d=FxGjIpXBzvBzuZ7Z9qfUhG6QFKLGrH2VwRe0GnnnjvNv7S-6ZIRI9N8MhZ9nfv8omRPL4w-b1jlDBddOs_9q-Sl1O86MIIcp5SgdVDkJfTb07JuPzXMV4uVNDc1EIRjEsYqSs1VSuR_O1UgFzRhWJ7Sjud_1XlHtBYhBCLdhDcw1&t=633697477421562500\",\"\",[],,-1],false,false,\"\");//-->"

This text is being assign to a script DOM object (text property) and then a call to head.insertBefore(script, head.firstChild); raises an unknown time error. If I substitute all this code and put, for instance, a simple alert, everything works fine. Could it be that for the moment of evaluating igtbl_initGrid, the function is still not declared? The call is wrong? 

Please, any clue will be deeply appreciated. I am not sure if this is more a jQuery problem, but when I saw that the error was raised when evaluating a igtbl_initGrid function, I thought that you could help me.

Thanks sooo much for the support.

Regards.

Parents
    posted

I solved the problem.

Well, it is a strange thing anyway.

The problem was that I was not calling the DataBind() method from server code. That is, I had some columns defined in the grid. If I don´t setup the datasource and call the DataBind() method, IE complaints.

Strange for me... but thanks God everything works fine now.

Regards.

Reply Children
No Data