Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Binding footer row into UltraWebGrid
posted

The main objective is to get some non-visible data back to the client.  The data is per grid column, so it needs to be attached to the grid in some form.

The UltraWebGrid's CSOM has method getFooterText, so this looks like a great place to stash my data, but from what I read the only way to get the footer text into UltraWebGrid is to assign the values per column in InitializeLayout. 

So I really have three questions.

1. Can you suggest another way to get data moved back to the client in such a manner that it's attached to the grid?
  2. Is there a way to pass data from DataTable to UltraWebGrid so it renders as a footer?
  3. Is there another property on the .Column object that I might be able to use?

Right now I"m passing a javascript array containing all my data (one array element for each grid column, but this doesn't get the job done when I'm using a WARP.  I need the data passed back within my grid.