Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dynamic binding and column building
posted

I have a grid (Silverlight3 built-in) where I build all the columns dynamically by setting the itemssource to a dictionary object. I bind all columns to the same property and then use converters with converter parameter to fetch the correct value from the dictionary.

I want to use the same solution but just with your grid (XamWebGrid). I'm not very familiar yet with your grid so I may be doing things completely the wrong way. I used the Key property of the TextColumn to "bind" the column to a certain property. This works fine first time but on second column I get an error that I must have unique Key names.

Is it possible for me to bind all columns to the same property? I found the ValueConverter and ValueConverterParameter properties of the TextColumn which I can use to achieve the rest of my requirements.

Parents Reply Children
No Data