Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
web menu is not working when i am using global.asax page
posted

I am using WebMenu on default page and it works fine if there is no global asax page.The problem starts when  I am trying to restrict multiple logins by using cache objects and by using global asax page .Then the  menu is not working.Can any one please suggest how to solve this.

Regards,

Pallavi 

posted

Can you throw more information on what is the error you are getting? Is it a kind of scripting error or exception or is it not rendering? Would be helpful...

posted

Is the menu using external resources (e.g. external javascript file, external css files for its appearance, images, etc) that are located in the areas that are restricted? It is possible that even though the menu is located in the home unrestricted Default.aspx page, its resources are located in restricted areas that are not accessbile - hence the problems you are having.

If this is not the case, any additional information about the exact problems you are having (e.g. appearance problems, javascript errors, etc) might provide additinal clues.