Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is multi seletion available in webcombo
posted
Hi, I need to select multiple values from my dropdown. Is this possible in Infragistics? I know we can use ListBOX of .net but in addition to multi selection user should be able to add new values? Thanks
    posted

Nadella,

I was working on the same requirement before (multiselect for webcombo) but as I figured it's not directly supported my work-around was to have a checkbox column in the webcombo. (that is technically, the webgrid inside the webcombo).

If it would be any use, you can check it here Multiselect Webcombo

It doesn't have the additional requirement you have though (being able to add new values) but it is possible with the UltraWebGrid, and the webcombo is basically a wrapper around a webgrid, it would seem possible.

Hope this helps somehow. 

posted

At this time, WebCombo allows for single item selection only.  If you would like to see the combo allow for mutli select, or have any other suggestion for a feature in a control, you can submit a Feature Request through our Developer Support staff