Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrawebgrid in session variable
posted

Since we upgraded from Infragistics 2008.2 to Infragistics 2009.2 a problem has arised. Basically I want to save an UltraWebGrid in a session variable to keep its state as I move down in the page hierarchy and back. I save the grid, then read from the session variable to check that it has been saved correctly. And it has. I have an UltraWebGrid with the correct amount of rows and everything seems to be ok. I then do a Response.Redirect to another page, and in page load of the new page I read the same session variable again. And by then the UltraWebGrid has lost all its rows (and bands). Note that the session variable is not null, reading from it and casting it to an UltraWebGrid goes fine. But all rows are gone.

In the 2008.2 days I think we stored a RowsCollection in the session variable instead of an entire UltraWebGrid, but with 2009.2 the same thing happens there. Information is lost when moving between pages.

Any ideas?

Parents Reply Children
No Data