Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid css classes not registered when grid in inside a tab in a user control
posted

My situation is this:

I have a user control nested inside an UltraWebTab which in turn contains tabs controls and within those tabs are UltraWebGrids. The grids themselves render correctly but the referenced css classes for each column (controlling things like justification and colour specific to each column) are not rendered to the page in a <style> block. They have names like .ig_e47c0dc8_rc16. The same user control rendered to a page with no other content works fine so I'm guessing it's something to do with the interplay of tabs and grids and user controls.

Is there are workaround for this? I'm using 2008v1. We could potentially upgrade but would prefer not to as everything else work perfectly and historically upgrading to newer versions has caused problems.

What mechanism does the grid use to output these style class definitions? What could prevent it from doing so?

I had a similar problem before which was solved by changing the order in which controls are created (it was the webdialog control that was causing the problem that time) but I don't know how I'd apply a similar technique here.

Any help appreciated,

Cheers,

Paul.

Parents
No Data
    posted

For now I've worked around it by generating my own css classes based on the style properties of the columns. Not ideal but sorts the problem for now.

Children
No Data