Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Paging and Sorting..
posted

Hi all,

I am using Ajax paging and sorting on my webgrid..I also have link buttons templated column on my grid that triggers a postback...

If I am on for eg. 3rd page and click on the link button it causes a postback and bring me back on the same page ie 3rd page...

However if I attempt to sort after this ,it would always stay on the 3rd page sorting just that page instead of entire grid...

I tried using the SortColumn event but then I loose the Ajax functionality on sorting...

Any workaround for this..

Thanks

Joel

posted

I am having the same issue...I have 13 pages, when I click a column to sort on page 1, and click next it says i'm on page 2 of 1...and the same rows from page 1 are displayed

If I return my results again, the column i clicked to sort on earlier now has the indicator, and it sorts the full dataset, BUT only the first pages rows are displayed for each of the pages 1 thru 13