Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Wrapping text in cell
posted

Hello,

In an UltraWebGrid, I can have text data longer than the width of the column. I'm trying to wrap the text in order to have my cell on several lines. But when I run the project, my cell is on 1 line and the end of my text isn't visible...

I set Wrap in RowStyleDefault to true. I also tried with the MultiLine and Wrap proprieties in the CellStyle of the column.

My Version is 'NetAdvantage 2005 Volume3 CLR2'. I have not this problem In 'NetAdvantage 2005 Volume3 CLR1' version.

Did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance.

This is my source...

<igtbl:UltraWebGrid id="UltraWebGrid1" style="Z-INDEX: 100; LEFT: 8px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 32px" runat="server" Height="504px" Width="384px" TabIndex="1">
    <DisplayLayout JavaScriptFileName="../../Infragistics/Scripts/ig_WebGrid.js" StationaryMargins="Header" AllowSortingDefault="Yes" JavaScriptFileNameCommon="../../Infragistics/Scripts/ig_shared.js" RowHeightDefault="20px" RowSizingDefault="Free" Version="4.00" SelectTypeRowDefault="Single" HeaderClickActionDefault="SortMulti" BorderCollapseDefault="Separate" AllowColSizingDefault="Free" CellSpacingDefault="1" Name="grdxavailable" TableLayout="Fixed" CellClickActionDefault="RowSelect" NoDataMessage="" ColWidthDefault="">
        <HeaderStyleDefault Cursor="Hand" VerticalAlign="Middle" Font-Size="9pt" ForeColor="#5B5B5B" BackColor="#DFE4FA" Height="20px">
            <BorderDetails WidthLeft="0px" WidthTop="0px"></BorderDetails>
        </HeaderStyleDefault>
        <RowSelectorStyleDefault Font-Size="8pt" ForeColor="Silver"></RowSelectorStyleDefault>
        <FrameStyle Width="384px" Font-Size="9pt" BackColor="Gainsboro" Height="504px" Wrap="True"></FrameStyle>
        <FooterStyleDefault Cursor="Hand" VerticalAlign="Middle" BackColor="#DFE4FA"></FooterStyleDefault>
        <ActivationObject BorderWidth="0px" BorderColor=""></ActivationObject>
        <EditCellStyleDefault VerticalAlign="Middle" Font-Size="9pt" ForeColor="#5B5B5B"></EditCellStyleDefault>
        <SelectedRowStyleDefault Cursor="Hand" VerticalAlign="Middle" BackColor="#DFF4FA"></SelectedRowStyleDefault>
        <RowStyleDefault Cursor="Hand" VerticalAlign="Middle" Font-Size="9pt" ForeColor="#5B5B5B" BackColor="White" Height="20px" Wrap="True"></RowStyleDefault>
        <ImageUrls ImageDirectory="../../Infragistics/Images/"></ImageUrls>
    </DisplayLayout>
    <Bands>
        <igtbl:UltraGridBand>
            <AddNewRow View="NotSet" Visible="NotSet"></AddNewRow>
        </igtbl:UltraGridBand>
    </Bands>
</igtbl:UltraWebGrid>