Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Warp Javascript Error
posted

I am using .Net 3.5 and I am having the following issue. I have a custom control inside a Warp panel. When I refresh the warp everything happens as I would expect it but I get a javascript error that never goes away.

I get

'_mouseDown' is null or not an object

everytime I click the mouse after the postback has occured. The error is on line 315 char 19 of ig_button.js. Through javascript, I have the following code

function

RefreshPanel(panel)

{

var dialog = $find('<%=wdwAddressBook.ClientID%>'

);

dialog.set_windowState($IG.DialogWindowState.Normal);

var hdnField = document.getElementById('<%=hdnLoadBook.ClientID %>'

);

hdnField.value =

"Yes"

;

var wrpAddrBook = ig$('<%=wrpAddrBook.ClientID %>'

);

Then on the server, I am looking up some records from the database and binding them to a ListView. I thought it might be javascript related so I turned off all validators on the control and I still get the same issue. Its definately something with my control interferring as I do the exact same thing other places with no errors. Is there any way I can see what is causing this issue or does anyone have any idea what it might be.

Jerel

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi Jerel,

I noticed codes related to WebDialogWindow. If your application uses WARP inside dialog or dialog inside WARP, then that is not supported. AJAX based controls are not compatible with WARP. They can not be nested in each other. If you use WebDialogWindow, then you should replace WARP by UpdatePanel.

Children
No Data