Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebGrid Does not work with WebMask as Editor with InputMask
posted

Hi,

I want to use the mask input while editing the cell value that is why I have used the InputMask. I want following mask option should be available when I am in edit mode as well as after edit:

"___-__-___.____" using WebTextEdit alone not a part of Grid it is working fine, as I make this WebTextEdit as editor control it dose not work as expected. I have used the following code snippet at InitializeLayout event and simply take grid with webtextedit with double column for this:

this.UltraWebGrid1.Columns[2].Format = "###-##-###.####";
      WebMaskEdit1.InputMask = "###-##-###.####";
      this.UltraWebGrid1.Columns[2].EditorControlID = this.WebMaskEdit1.UniqueID;

this.UltraWebGrid1.DisplayLayout.AllowAddNewDefault = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.AllowAddNew.Yes;
        this.UltraWebGrid1.DisplayLayout.AllowUpdateDefault = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.AllowUpdate.Yes;

It shows mask when I get out from edit mode but I want to show it while Editing the data. Please help me... I want to show mask in edit mode...