Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamWebHtmlViewer and Visibility
posted

Hi,

I've noticed that when I set Visibility  = Collapsed on the control containing the HtmlViewer, the DIV's visibility is set to hidden. That's good.

But when I set the container control back to Visibility = Visible, the DIV is left hidden. That's not good.

This seems like a bug to me.

Also, google maps is a bit dumb and doesn't realise that its container has been resized. I've got to listen to SizeChanged and call checkResize() on the map myself. The same is true when the DIV changes its visibility. Would it be possible to expose an event for such cases? At the moment I'm listening to LayoutUpdated and check when the Visibility of the parent is different from the Visibility of the HTML viewer.

Cheers.

posted

Hello,

I tried to recreate your issue but I didn't find any problems. I used 10.2 version of XamHtmlViewer.

I used Grid, Canvas and ContentControl as a container and I changed their Visibility - as a result the XamHtmlViewer worked correctly.

Could you send me a sample with your problem?

Regards,

Doychin Dochev