Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igtbl_globalMouseUp
posted

I am having big problems with this event firing in the dll's script ( or the ig_WebGrid_cb.js file). Veriion 2009.1

I have 9 grids on a web form (that has a master form) and on each click on a grid it fires 9 times, once for each grid and has an argument value of each of the grids.  If I click a cell button in a grid, it fires 4 times with an argument of null;

My main problem is, when clicking my button on grid "Dtls", it opens an Infra WebDialog in Modal mode.  When on a new row of the Dtls grid, after the dialog opens, if I click in a text box on the now open Dialog, or click in a grid on the Dialog, the event fires again with a null argument and the LastActiveGrid = the grid "Dtls", and the event takes action on that grid since, I guess, it was the last active. 

The igtbl_globalMouseUp method then calls processUpdates on the last active grid which eventually bubbles up to the rowInsert event.  I am having blank rows added to my Dtls grid. So my users are clicking in my modal Dialog and blank new rows are showing up in the source form grid.  Not good.

Can someone explain why this event would raise for everygrid, why it would raise when clicking in a textbox, and how I can prevent this weird behaviour.