Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Fixed Header Scrollbar issues
posted

All I have a problem with a ultrawebgrid.

My grid had StationaryMargins set to Header and the TableLayout set to Fixed. When my grid has a ScrollBar the grids move out of alignment.

I have fixed headers a filter row and then the data. These rows are inline then the Data rows are all miss aligned to the left by the size of the scrollbar.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Sheldon,

I have tested your issue by creating a sample but I was unable to reproduce it. Which version of NetAdvantage are you using ? Have you tried using the latest service release for that version ? Also which browser is this issue happening on ? Is it one specific browser or all browsers ? If you need the sample let me know. It is slightly too big as an attachment for this post. However there's not much in it I just set the properties required for fixed headers, filtering , stationary margins to header and table layout to fixed and it worked fine on IE and Firefox.  

Children
No Data