Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Help with Combo DataTemplate
posted

Hi

I have what i think is a very simple task but i just cant seem to get it workin.

I have a product list and each product is part of a category. When I display the products in the WebGrid I have successfully managed to implement a converter on the data template so that the category name show up not the categoryID. I looked at your samples online for help here.

The problem arises when I edit the cell using a ComboBox as the data templete. In the combo box I have all the categories listed so when a user double click the cell the combo pops up with the list of categories. I cant seem to work out how to set up the binding on the combox so that the changes are pushed back to the product object in the grid row. In your online samples you bind the combo to the Categories??? I thought it should be bound to the underlying product??

Please advice

Regards

Andrew