Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
smartSubmit doesn't submit
posted

When using any of the pagination controls (or any other link that uses smartsubmit), I get the following error on my Firefox error console:

Error: mismatched tag. Expected: </content>.
Source File: http://localhost:8080/myApp/faces/myPage.jsp
Line: 8, Column: 3
Source Code:
</script><script type="text/JavaScript">

and the page never submits (well, smartSubmits).  The line and column are bogus for me to check out, there's nothing of the sort where it thinks the error is.   This is being generated on the fly it looks by NetAdvantage. 

Development environment is Netbeans 6, NetAdvantage 2007 vol 2, JDK6, compiling at 1.4, J2EE 1.4, JSF 1.1, Sun App Server 9., MySQL 5 w/3.x Connector/.  

Is there a hotfix I've missed from the members section?

Thanks for any help.

Parents
No Data
    posted

It turns out it does submit, but pagination never occurs in webgrid nor does tab changeoccur in webtab.  Am I supposed to call a function that indicates to go ahead with the pagination change or tab change?  The documentation leaves much to be desired about actual processing of these events.

Children
No Data