Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to update column value in fmentioned scenario...
posted

<igGrid:ColumnLayout Key="StepParameterList" AutoGenerateColumns="false">
                                                    <igGrid:ColumnLayout.AddNewRowSettings>
                                                        <igGrid:AddNewRowSettingsOverride AllowAddNewRow="None"/>
                                                    </igGrid:ColumnLayout.AddNewRowSettings>
                                                    <igGrid:ColumnLayout.EditingSettings>
                                                        <igGrid:EditingSettingsOverride AllowEditing="Cell" IsEnterKeyEditingEnabled="True"></igGrid:EditingSettingsOverride>

</igGrid:ColumnLayout.EditingSettings>                                                    <igGrid:ColumnLayout.Columns>

<igGrid:TextColumn Key="Values"></igGrid:TextColumn>

<igGrid:TextColumn Key="ParameterComments" HeaderText="Comments" HorizontalContentAlignment="Center" />
                                                        <igGrid:TemplateColumn Key="Add">
                                                            <igGrid:TemplateColumn.ItemTemplate>
                                                                <DataTemplate>
                                                                    <Button x:Name="BtnAddParameter" Content="Add" Click="BtnAddParameter_Click"  Width="50"></Button>
                                                                </DataTemplate>
                                                            </igGrid:TemplateColumn.ItemTemplate>
                                                        </igGrid:TemplateColumn>

</igGrid:ColumnLayout.Columns>
                                                </igGrid:ColumnLayout>

I have a columnlayout in my xamwebgrid and in that I have added one textcolumn and another template column having button control in it.On the BtnAddParameter_Click event I am opening another window by

private void BtnAddParameter_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
        {

string stringValue = (string)HtmlPage.Window.Invoke("OpenNewWindow", "http://localhost:8185/Modules/Explorer/Viewer2.aspx");           
        }

which return me some value after closing that window.Now I want to update that value to my TextColumnfor the row of which I click the button.

Which event I need to use and how I update the value of textcolumn for that particular row only....

Please suggest...

Thanks in advance

-Pankaj

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data