Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
2010.3.1013 UltraWebToolbar on UltraWebTab not firing button clicked event when non-default tab is made active
posted

I have a web form with an UltraWebTab control on it.  The first tab is always the active/selected tab and there is an UltraWebToolbar on that tab whose buttons all work (fire ButtonClicked event) when the page is loaded. 

However, the third tab on the UltraWebTab control also has an UltraWebToolbar ("ViewModeToolbar") on it (embedded in an asp:Panel - "ViewModePanel") that is not firing the ButtonClicked events for the buttons thereon when that tab is made active (selected).  The strange thing is that I have a gridview within this same "ViewModePanel" whose rows have "delete" and "edit" buttons on them - If I click the "edit" button for a row which hides the "ViewPanel" and shows a different asp:panel ("AddEditModePanel") on the same tab as well as a different UltraWebToolbar ("AddEditModeToolbar") the buttons on the "AddEditModeToolbar" work without any issues - If I cancel the "Edit" and the "ViewPanel" is made visible again then the "ViewModeWebToolbar" buttons start working (but if I navigate to another tab and then come back the same things happens all over again).  It's almost as if the "ViewModeToolbar" buttons are not being wired up the first time the tab is made visible - the "ViewModePanel" is visible by default and the "AddEditModePanel" is hidden when the tab is selected. 

I've checked and double checked that there are no conflicts with any of the button Key values on all the UltraWebToolbars on all tabs - I'm at a loss as to why this is not working.