Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebCurrencyEditor Required Field Validation does not work?
posted

Hi I have a WebCurrencyEditor with a required field validator, but the validator does not fire on trying to submit??? how is this supposed to work?

<ig:WebCurrencyEditor ID="QuoteAmount" runat="server" MinDecimalPlaces="2" Nullable="False" Culture="en-ZA" DataMode="Decimal" HideEnterKey="True" CausesValidation="True"></ig:WebCurrencyEditor>

<asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="RequiredFieldValidator2" runat="server" ControlToValidate="QuoteAmount" Display="Dynamic" ErrorMessage="Quote amount is Required!" CssClass="DDValidator" InitialValue="0">

Infragistics4.Web.v10.2, Version=10.2.20102.1011

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for your post!

I had created a support ticket with number : CAS-57708-HYQSP9. I also  have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system,  with an issue ID of #61339 = “Client side validation fails to stop postback” . This development issue will be assigned to a developer to research for a resolution.

You will be notified once the resolution is reached.

Thank you

Children
No Data