Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
auto horizontal scrolling
posted

In my application I am using WebHTMLEditor

the height is steady   so when user insert  too many rows a scrollbar appears - 2 scrollbars!! horizontal and  vertical eventhoght the rows are short  and the  horizontal one are not supposed to be 

more the  this: in my local it works fine - just the vertical scroll appear. this bug occur only when the page published to the web

any idea?

I am using  version 10.3.20103.2046

Thanks!

Shlomit

Suggested Answer
    posted

Shlomit,

To fix the overflow issue set the CssClass' property (under the TextWindow) of the HtmlWebEditor,

Check my post - http://narsimlusblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/overflow-issue-in-infragistics.html

Thanks,

Narsimlu

posted

Hello Shlomit,

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with your question.

Thank you for using Infragistics components.

posted

Hello Shlomit,

Thank you for posting on Infragistics forum.

I have tested your scenario, by adding WebHtmlEditor with fixed size (800x400px) on web page and then exporting all the HTML text from it in one DIV element also with fixed size (800x400px).

You can see the end result in the screenshots below.

WebHtmlEditor + DIV on Internet Explorer 8:

WebHtmlEditor + DIV on Firefox 3.6 

You can see that only the Vertical Scroolbar is active in both WebHtmlEditor and DIV element, when the size of the row is less than size of the control.

If you can send me some working example, or screenshot representing your scenario I will try to investigate this further.