Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid SetSelected exception
posted

Hello

In my project I have a XamGrid:

<Grids:XamGrid x:Name="xamGrid"

ItemsSource="{Binding Collection,Mode=OneWay}"    ColumnWidth="Auto" >

<Grids:XamGrid.SelectionSettings>

<Grids:SelectionSettings RowSelection="Multiple" CellClickAction="SelectRow" />

</Grids:XamGrid.SelectionSettings>

<Grids:XamGrid.GroupBySettings>

<Grids:GroupBySettings AllowGroupByArea="Top" />

</Grids:XamGrid.GroupBySettings>

<Grids:XamGrid.Columns>

<Grids:TextColumn Key="Name">

</Grids:TextColumn>

</Grids:XamGrid.Columns>

</Grids:XamGrid>

I do the following:

1.     I group XamGrid by any column,

2.     Open some grouping and select any ordinary row in this grouping, 

3.     Remove grouping from XamGrid,

4.     Then I try to select another row in XamGrid. If row that was selected in grouping (i.e. previous selected row) is visible (i.e. I shouldn't scroll grid to see it) all is ok, but otherwise (when row is not visible) I get following exception:

Message: Unhandled Error in Silverlight 4 Application Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Row.SetSelected(Boolean isSelected)

at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Row.Infragistics.ISelectableObject.SetSelected(Boolean isSelected)

at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.SelectedCollectionBase`1.InternalResetItemsSilently()

at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.SelectRow(Row row, InvokeAction action)

at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.SelectCell(Cell cell, InvokeAction action)

at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Cell.OnCellMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.XamWebGrid_MouseLeftButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)

at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, String eventName)

How can this problem be resolved?

Alexey Lukyanov

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Alexey,

I just want to let you know that the discussed issue has been fixed and included in the latest service release.
    You can download it under your account when you login to our web site under “My IG” -> "My Keys and Downloads".

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
    Dimi
    Developer Support Engineer, MCPD
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data