Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
JS RunTime error in ie7!
posted

hello,

I use NetAdvantage_20073_CLR2X_HotFix_1043 and then work NodeClicked event  very often jump out js runtime error. How it correct?

And i have similar errors on all Infragistics control when load site through IIS in ie7, but in FF it work correct.

PS: Sorry for my English.

Offline posted

NightDuty, did you ever get this issue resolved?

posted

Hello,

Thanks for writing. Could you please tell us a little bit more information about the kind of errors you are getting, for example the exact error message you are getting in IE, or even, if possible, a screenshot of what you see? It is really hard for us to reproduce the problem locally - simply hooking the server side NodeClicked event does not produce javascript errors in any of the scenarios I've tried.

Also, if this is a generic IE7 problem that may appear in all Infragistics controls, then maybe you need to check some security setting - for example if there is some options prohibiting javascript or some kind of security/firewall software installed.