Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webcombo losing colums
posted

My webcombos sometimes lose their defined columns and get reset to default col0, col1 etc. This might happen if I change any property, like hiding headers from dropdownview or change width or pretty much anything. It doesn't happen everytime, but quite often still. It also almost always affects every webcombo on the page, even if I only modify one.

This is really annoying, because it forces me to define headers, visibility, order and other properties for columns over and over again. Or copy-paste them from source control over and over again, which isn't too fast either.

Anyone else experiencing the same and is there any solution? Except the obvious: tossing webcombos to garbage can and using dropdowns like before. Cba to copy-paste colums for every webcombo every time I want to change one property on page.

posted

I have the same problem as you with 2007.3 and can't seem to find a solution/workaround.

Worse in my case is that it's ignoring any layout setting like Hidden="true" or Width="10px".

Lost most of my day fighting with this... very unproductive!