Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid : Button in column header launch edit mode
posted

Hi,

I am using a XamGrid with a TemplateColumn. This column has an header template like this :

<ig:TemplateColumn.HeaderTemplate>
                                            <DataTemplate>
                                                <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                                                    <sdk:Label Content="Produit" Margin="0,0,5,0"/>
                                                    <Button x:Name="btnProduitsServices" Content="+" Margin="0,0,10,0" DataContext="{Binding GestionBDCViewModel, Source={StaticResource Locator}}" Click="btnProduitsServices_Click" IsEnabled="{Binding AccessibiliteBtnProduitsServices, Mode=OneWay}"/>
                                                </StackPanel>
                                            </DataTemplate>           
                                        </ig:TemplateColumn.HeaderTemplate>

The button opens a ChildWindow. Then, when I click on the button, the XamGrid pass on Edit Mode. If I click a second time on the button, the ChildWindow is correctly opened.

Is there a way to open the ChildWindow, even if the XamGrid is not on Edit Mode (in my case on the first click)?

Thanks for your help,

Olivier