Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid : Button in column header launch edit mode
posted

Hi,

I am using a XamGrid with a TemplateColumn. This column has an header template like this :

<ig:TemplateColumn.HeaderTemplate>
                                            <DataTemplate>
                                                <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                                                    <sdk:Label Content="Produit" Margin="0,0,5,0"/>
                                                    <Button x:Name="btnProduitsServices" Content="+" Margin="0,0,10,0" DataContext="{Binding GestionBDCViewModel, Source={StaticResource Locator}}" Click="btnProduitsServices_Click" IsEnabled="{Binding AccessibiliteBtnProduitsServices, Mode=OneWay}"/>
                                                </StackPanel>
                                            </DataTemplate>           
                                        </ig:TemplateColumn.HeaderTemplate>

The button opens a ChildWindow. Then, when I click on the button, the XamGrid pass on Edit Mode. If I click a second time on the button, the ChildWindow is correctly opened.

Is there a way to open the ChildWindow, even if the XamGrid is not on Edit Mode (in my case on the first click)?

Thanks for your help,

Olivier

Parents Reply Children
No Data