Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Loading Samples in Visual Studio 2010
posted

I installed the CTP and went to open up the samples in Visual Studio 2010, however I recieved a warning on startup and a pair of errors in the solution output.  These are the errors I recieved:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.1\Reporting\Samples\Reporting Sample Library\CS\ReportingSilverlightApplication\ReportingSilverlightApplication.csproj : error  : Unable to read the project file 'ReportingSilverlightApplication.csproj'. 

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.1\Reporting\Samples\Reporting Sample Library\CS\ReportingSilverlightApplication\ReportingSilverlightApplication.csproj(146,3): The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\Silverlight\v4.0\Microsoft.Silverlight.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

The rest of the project loads, but the "ReportingSilverlightApplicatoin" says it is unavailable.

I will not be working with silverlight at all so this doesn't directly affect me but I figured I could at least report this behavior!

posted

Hi Collin,

Thanks for pointing it out. As you suggest, opening that project requires Silverlight 4.0 installed.

You can work with the ReportClassLibrary project and see the reports. We will provide a WPF app to see the examples for our V1.

Thanks,

Andres