Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
LinearGradient on ScatterLineSeries - Motion Framework
posted

Hi

I am developing a motion chart sample. I am referring the following example.

http://blogs.infragistics.com/blogs/kiril_matev/archive/2011/01/27/delivering-an-interactive-visualization-of-your-time-series-data-using-xamdatachart-and-infragistics-motion-framework.aspx

I want to add more features to the above example.

As the radius of the Bubble changes based on a radius series value. I am having another series which corresponds to the colour of the bubble and Scattered Line series.

I am able to change the colour of the bubble as the bubble moves in timeline based on the value of the color series value.

i want to add linearGradient for Scattered Line series used to show trail.The line should show all the colors with gradation effect for all the values of the color series.

I am having problem in implementing this.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

Could you elaborate a bit on what you mean? You can use a linear gradient as the brush for the markers or the connecting lines, and even change the direction of the gradient. But its the same brush that is used for the entire line, so it may not be appropriate for what you may be trying to do.

-Graham

posted in reply to Graham Murray

Check the above chart.

The colour of the bubble series changes as it moves along the x axis based on the x axis value.

but if i change the colour of the scatteredline series as i move along the x axis it changes the colour of the entire line.

i want scattered line to show linear gradient effect based on the x axis values as i move along the x axis.

Reply Children
No Data