Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there a ToggleButtonTool for the Silverlight xamRibbon?
posted

Hi,

I'm looking for a control similar to the ToggleButtonTool available in WPF version of the xamRibbon. I've tried to inherit a control from RibbonTool in my project, but it contains some internal properties that make this impossible. Now I mimic the behaviour of the toggle button using a single radio button in a separate group.

Do you have plans to implement ToggleButtonTool for Silverlight? If no, can you suggest any solution for this case?

Thanks

Parents
    posted

Hi,

We currently have a SegmentedStateMenuTool that allows the user to click on the button portion of the MenuTool.  The issue with using this though is that it is a MenuTool and as such the button portion will be disabled if the Menu has no children.  I do not know if in your case it would make sense to have menu childred associated with the toggle, but that is currently what we have.

I do not know of any current plans to implement the ToggleButtonTool, but I will see what I can find out.

Thanks,

Rich

Reply Children
No Data