Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
'Style' property not found AxisLabelSettings
posted

I have a chart plotting data in real-time.  I've been getting this error every time the chart is updated:

I've commented out any place that has any reference to AxisLabelSettings but the error persists.  Does anyone know what is causing this?  It appears to be a bug in xamDataChart

System.Windows.Data Error: BindingExpression path error: 'Style' property not found on 'Infragistics.Controls.Charts.AxisLabelSettings' 'Infragistics.Controls.Charts.AxisLabelSettings' (HashCode=48428136). BindingExpression: Path='Style' DataItem='Infragistics.Controls.Charts.AxisLabelSettings' (HashCode=48428136); target element is 'System.Windows.Controls.TextBlock' (Name=''); target property is 'Style' (type 'System.Windows.Style')..

I'm using version 10.3.20103.2192

Offline posted

This is a bug that was recently resolved, it should be fixed in the next service/volume release. You can treat this as benign in your current version though.